The company has been developing cutting-edge metallic housing and electric panels since 2006.
Offer unique electrical panels from attitudes: simple, intelligent and innovative.
- Comply with our values – our beliefs that guide us towards achieving our main purpose: to add value to clients, employees, partners, society and shareholders and, consequently, become essential for them;
- Grow – become a major company to ensure its business longevity and ability to influence;
- Internationalize - global performance, seeking independence and business alternatives to sustain our growth.
- Focus on the client;
- Simplicity, which translates into easier, faster and correct actions;
- Organization, for us to become more efficient;
- Commitment to results for the health of the group;
- Quick response to the client as our differential;
- Motivation and prizing of employees, who represent the “energy” of the group;
- Assertiveness and Discipline, so that we can exceed the expected results and continue to innovate;
- Sinergy: everybody must be united around the objectives of the group;
- Utmost care for Safety, Environment and Community.
The housing is manufactured using a rigorous quality system, as established in IEC 60670 and the IEC 60529 standards. The cases are non-deformable, high-impact resistant structures offering high level of protection against penetration of solid and liquid materials of up to IP-54. The parts built from carbon steel plate are mechanized (punctured and welded) using cutting-edge C.N.C. machinery and welded by TIG processes, with plates in variable widths that depend on the final dimensions of the housing. For specific uses, the housing is manufactured with a polycarbonate visor, in accordance with the client’s project.
Setta Energy is recognized for its expertise and quality in developing and manufacturing Motor Control Centers (MCCs), Capacitor Banks, and Medium Voltage Cubicles. It has a complete infrastructure composed of its own metallic housing plant, where it manufactures and assembles reliable, innovatively-designed electric panels. To the customer, this means savings and security from purchase to operation. The products Setta Energy develops comply with ABNT NBR IEC 61439-1/2, IEC 62271-200, IEC 60529, IEC TR 61641, NR-10, NR-12, and NBR 5410 standards.
ASTEC - Technical Assistance
At Setta Energy, the equipment may be repaired at the plant itself, or repairs may be done in loco, as per the customer’s needs. It is the WEG Authorized Technical Assistance, done by Setta Energy and focused on the agricultural and industrial segments.
- Maintenance for electronic starting switches for motors (Soft-Starters and frequency inverters).
- Servicing agreements.
- Commissioning and start-up services for electronic switches and relays.
- Energy efficiency studies (studies to reduce consumption and increase production).