We assure reliability by offering the best integrated management option or (Electric and Automation) Engineering, Projects, Material Supply, and Electrical Constructions (EPC).
To provide unique services based on a simple organizational structure and intelligent and innovative atitudes.
- Comply with our values – our beliefs that guide us towards achieving our main purpose: to add value to clients, employees, partners, society and shareholders and, consequently, become essential for them;
- Grow – become a major company to ensure its business longevity and ability to influence;
- Internationalize – global operation, seeking business independence and alternatives to sustain our growth.
- Focus on the client;
- Simplicity, which translates into easier, faster and correct actions;
- Organization, for us to become more efficient;
- Commitment to results for the health of the group;
- Quick response to the client as our differential;
- Motivation and prizing of employees, who represent the “energy” of the group;
- Assertiveness and Discipline, so that we can exceed the expected results and continue to innovate;
- Sinergy: everybody must be united around the objectives of the group;
- Utmost care for Safety, Environment and Community.
We offer the best quality, safety, and efficiency in the execution of major electrical construction and industrial automation projects in the most diverse segments.
There is global concern about the scarcity of natural resources, which demands rational use and sustainability. With this in mind, Setta Engenharia offers solutions designed to optimize electric power consumption and to reduce costs and waste.
This consists of preparing mechanisms for electrical installations, involving details such as the location of power outlets, control, circuits, conductor section, and total load, among others.
Setta Engenharia’s electrical projects afford gains and savings with the proper material acquisitions and installation execution; electrical structures are assured to be within the current safety standards, and need is sized and consumption forecast correctly to ensure best energy efficiency.
- Medium voltage electrical installations (13,800 V to 34,500 V);
- Low voltage electrical installations (380 V);
- Electrical grounding and lightning protection system (SPDA);
- Structured cabling.
The ideal solution for unique needs
Setta Engenharia offers services that cover the entire industrial automation and instrumentation life cycle. We develop systems for specific applications, we use technologies that are established on the market, and we seek to make the most of the assets that the productive processes have. With a capable and continuously evolving technical staff, Setta is able to deliver projects that optimize and increase operation safety and traceability.Differentiating factors:
- Use of automation platforms from different manufacturers.
- Definition of technologies that are appropriate to the reality of the process.
- Integrated management of the project together with the other electrical system’s components.
- Automation and instrumentation system studies and design.
- Development of systems in the SCADA architecture.
- Development of systems in the distributed control system (DCS) architecture.
- Industrial network device configuration.
- Inverter parameterization.
- Commissioning, start-up, assisted operation.
- Project post-delivery support.
Project management is essential for any work. Therefore, using a system that makes this feature inherent to electrical designs is a goal Setta Engenharia pursues on a daily basis. Thus, PMI (Project Management Institute) methodology, which aligns technical expertise with resource optimization premises, is used. Cost, time, scope, and quality are under control, helping meet planning.
- MCCs, switch panels, and PLC frames.
- MT cubicles and controls.
- Programming and calibration of electrical system protection relays.
- Substations, electrical rooms, transformation centers and electrocenters.
- UPS, BT and MT inverters, Soft-Starters, motor-generator sets and starts for irrigation systems.
Commissioning and Start-up
Commissioning - a process carried out to check whether the system has been installed, tested, and operated according to design specifications - is made official by a report issued by CREA, and involves these steps:
- Visual inspection;
- Insulation tests;
- Applied stress tests;
- Paint thickness verification;
- Calibration up to 250 A and 300 A;
- Calibration from 0 - 10 V;
- Calibration from 4 - 20 mA;
- Network certification;
- Insulating oil chromatographic analysis;
- Insulating oil physical and chemical analysis;
- Insulating oil PCP analysis;
- Power analysis (THD);
- Ground resistance measurement;
- Soil stratification for grounding systems.
Get to know our works and our customers.
The TADD System (Thermo-assisted drying and decontamination) consists of a sealed station that uses heat and airflow in a controlled manner. The system ensures the inactivation of bacteria, fungi, and viruses, and has been widely used in the United States and in European countries.
Drying and Decontamination
The Ministry of Agriculture (MAPA) National Swine Health Program (PNSS) lays down the procedures required to eliminate infectious disease agents and, together with Embrapa Suínos e Aves, recommends that animal transportation vehicles are washed and sanitized between shipments of different loads of animals. To complete the truck body decontamination process, it is necessary to wait for it to dry completely, which can be natural or forced. After the washing process has been completed, drying and decontamination with the quarantine period, depending on the weather conditions, may currently last 12 hours or more.
Scientific studies have shown that controlled truck body heating inactivates different pathogens, including bacteria and viruses, among which more resistant viruses such as PEDv and PRRSv, the occurrence of either of which has never been recorded in Brazil. The TADD System is the most efficient procedure for pathogen inactivation, since using the forced drying process with heated air avoids the spread of infectious agents by means of vehicles that transport pigs.
The TADD System provides time gains in terms of fleet availability for transport, as it optimizes body drying time. Since the vehicles do not have to go through a quarantine period, they will be available for use sooner. Additionally, the system enables possible fleet size adjustments due to increased vehicle availability as a result of the biosecurity procedure being carried out in less time.